REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 FALL SEASON WILL BEGIN IN MAY!
Feel free to check back often for updates and info about our program. you can also follow our PYAA VOLLEYBALL FACEBOOK PAGE
WE NEED BOARD MEMBERS. Please consider volunteering for these open positions:
- Ref Coordinator
- Scheduling Coordinator
- Special Events/Fun Day Coordinator
- Marketing/Fundraising Coordinator
- 3 - 4 Grade Coordinator
- 5 - 6 Grade Coordinator
ABOUT PYAA VOLLEYBALL
- In general, each year our season will begin in August, with the first week of school, depending on school facility availability, and continue through the end of October/ beginning of November.
- The season will consist of one (1) practice* during the week (1 hr) with matches on Saturdays. We'll end the season with a round-robin exhibition on the last weekend. All sessions will be conducted in school district facilities.
- Registration can be done online in the comfort of your own home, or by visiting the PYAA office during its normal office hours. You can also pay the fee online using a credit card at the same time, for no additional cost. All fees must be paid prior to your child's participation.
- Our sport, like most PYAA sports, needs volunteers and there are plenty of opportunities for parental involvement. We need coaches, asst. coaches and line judges, and board members. This is a great opportunity to encourage our players and children; please help if you can.
- If you would like to volunteer to coach/asst. coach, please click the link "Coach Registration" on the main PYAA site at the bottom to register.
- If you would like to volunteer to be a board member, please email Casey Paris at email@example.com
- Be sure to give us a like/follow on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest PYAA Volleyball info https://www.facebook.com/pyaavolleyball/
*We have removed the following fields from the registration form: Day of the week practice option/Coach Pick/Teammate request. It has become too tricky to match up players with practice days/coaches/siblings and friends. If you have more than one child playing PYAA sports, please email me so I can ensure your request is passed along to the grade coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org). Otherwise we will not consider any special request. You will find that most PYAA sports have moved to this arrangment to make it easier for our volunteers. Thanks
New State Law
NEW 3/2013 Concussion Training for Coaches - this is a state mandated training for all coaches, and officials of youth sports (including volunteers.) If you are a head coach, assistant coach, referee/umpire, you must complete this course. This is required for all sports. There is no cost to you. You will be directed to "Login to Order". It will appear you are purchasing a class, but the cost will be $0.00. Please allow 30 minutes. You will obtain a certificate and we will ask you to provide us a copy of the certicipate (email or drop it off). If you have any questions you may contact the PYAA office email@example.com. Thank you for your attention in this matter. Click here to begin the Concussion Training.
No photo albums available
Practice Schedule - Week 1week of 8.20.18
Practice Schedule - Week 2week of 8.27.18
Practice Schedule - Week 3 Revisedweek of 9.03.18
Practice Schedule - Week 4week of 9.10.18
Practice Schedule - Week 5week of 9.17.18
Practice Schedule - Week 6week of 9.24.18
Practice Schedule - Week 7week of 10.01.18
Practice Schedule - Week 8week of 10.8.18
Practice Schedule - Week 9week of 10.15.18
Practice Schedule - Week 10 Revisedweek of 10.22.18
Practice Schedule - Week 11week of 10.29.18
Practice Schedule - Week 12week of 11.5.18
GAME SCHEDULE: 3-4 REVFALL 2018
GAME SCHEDULE: 5-6 REVFALL 2018
GAME SCHEDULE: 7-12 REVFALL 2018
3-4 GRADE FUN DAY TOURNEY3-4 GRADE ON 11.3.18
5-6 GRADE FUN DAY TOURNEY5-6 GRADE ON 11.10.18
7-12 GRADE FUN DAY TOURNEY7-12 GRADE ON 11.10.18